So cute! One thing I want to know, though -- did the birds like the onions? :)
uncle josh says ami looks like dewey from malcolm in the middle. aunt mei mei is too nice to agree
huh... I am also wondering about the onions. And I think Uncle Josh might be right. Thanks for sharing the peek into your happy family.
CUTE!!! cant wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment
the story of pregnancy and parenthood from the view of new parents
4 comments:
So cute! One thing I want to know, though -- did the birds like the onions? :)
uncle josh says ami looks like dewey from malcolm in the middle. aunt mei mei is too nice to agree
huh... I am also wondering about the onions. And I think Uncle Josh might be right. Thanks for sharing the peek into your happy family.
CUTE!!! cant wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment