Sunday, July 13, 2008

Zoo part deux

Here is the video from when I went to the zoo a few weeks ago.

I had an AWESOME birthday party today. Pics & vids to follow shortly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethan, I love the way you cut a rug.

Brad said...

may i ask who anonymous is?

Anonymous said...

ha, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I forgot to write my name. It's Jen. And, with each video he gets even cuter.

Anonymous said...

ha, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I forgot to write my name. It's Jen. And, with each video he gets even cuter.

Brad said...

You may be the only person that I've ever met that has used the term "cut a rug." Well done!

Anonymous said...

That's the speech therapist in me, I guess.

I also say "joint's jumpin..." I bet you're excited to hear that one ;-)