Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Holy smokes, I'm two! I can't believe it. I had a great time at my party...bubble machines, swimming pools, bouncy pits...and hippo cake! God, my mommy is awesome. here are some pictures of the party and some other random stuff. I was going to put a video on here but Abba said Google Video was being stupid.


"Wow! You mean I get this thing to myself?!"

Checkin' out the new sandbox

Bubbles!
"I dunno what this white stuff is but it all tastes awesome."

Hippo cake!!

"No...that can't be...is that a hippo? A cake? No freaking way is that a hippo AND a cake."


Mmmm....hippo....

My giraffe loves it too...

Zaide lets a "banoom" go up in the sky

My best friend Habie, munchin' away on a waffle

Daniel, sitting on the toddler chairs with the rest of the party guests.


What a fun day!!!

No comments: