Saturday, September 01, 2007

Thank God I'm a Jewish Boy


It's been about a week since we last spoke (hi everyone, by the way) but it's been an eventful one. Walking is now my primary mode of transportation, because crawling is for sissies. And babies. I walk absolutely everywhere, got a sweet pair of walking shoes, and am ready to take on the world.

Of course, as Spiderman says, with great power comes great responsibility : I should use my newfound powers for good. But, it's fun to break stuff, run around like a maniac, get into things I'm not supposed to be getting into, etc - so I don't.

Here's some video of me checkin' out what's in the cupboard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks soo old in those pictures.. but then u watch the video and hes a baby again:)

Brad said...

that's probably because the video was from 3 weeks ago and the pictures were from friday =)

Ackattacks said...

pictures: He reminds me of superman- maybe the combo of the red shirt and blue ball.

video: he is the coolest, cutest guy on the floor.... well maybe second to brown sock guy.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you might need to buy some cupboard locks ;-p