Anyway, she asked me a couple of weeks ago "vere my teets" were. I assured her while I won't be getting "teets" anytime soon, I would probably get some teeth. So hopefully the fact that I sprouted my first tooth last week (took it long enough) should make her happy. I don't leave my mouth open long enough for mommy and abba to get a shot of it, but instead here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
Also, my walking is pretty sweet now. I can mosey on down the entire hallway and take about 20-25 steps before I fall down.


4 comments:
She told Naomi that she had beautiful teets once back when we were dating...
It was awkward.
love the puppy dog!
2 extremely important things.
1) Ethan seems to be getting cuter. Is that possible??
2) Shaina, you look beautiful in that first picture! (Yes, Brad, you look pretty too.) ;-)
- Jen
i want new pics and videos! i've been gone for over a week already:(
Post a Comment