Saturday, June 16, 2007

My first haircut (and other facial hair ruminations)

So mommy and abba have been saying for weeks that I needed a haircut and I didn't believe them. Once some chick last week asked "how old she was," I knew it was time.

At first, everything started out pretty cool. They had a baby einstein video there and I sat in a pretty sweet racing car chair:




Everything was going well until the nice lady cutting my hair started to press fast forward on the DVD remote, and then I actually realized "hey, there's a chick with scissors near my face!!!!"




Ever since the haircut, I've been wondering if I should grow some other facial hair to compensate for my very boyish looks. Here's me trying out a goatee with a cheerio:

Here's me trying a full mustache and beard with some peas:

3 comments:

lexi said...

ha ha very cute ethan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures(and descriptions)

Anonymous said...

love the cherrio beard!
-Robyn