Mommy says that last week was an aberration. To make up for only one post in 7 days, here are two of my cuter videos.
The first one is of me being a complete faker (since I've learned how to fake cough and fake laugh). The second one is of me yesterday being super cute all day long. I got a haircut yesterday, and look like a little boy now so stay tuned for pix and video of it!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
the fake cough is my all time favorite video..so funny. its youtube quality
just remember, coughing is very bad for your vocal cords!!!!!!
bring on the haircut pics!!!
Ethan fake coughing is possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!!! Bring on the absent school days, while watching the price is right at home!
-Robyn
I'm willing to bet the first movie he watches is Ferris Bueller's day off.
He'll be ready for those big tests in school. "Cough cough, I think I'm coimng down w/ something."
I love you Ethan! Write to me at camp. I will miss you! Happy early birthday!!!
Ethan you are so cute write me and abbie at camp it.
Amanda
he's soooo cute can't wait to see him in boston!!
Post a Comment