We can't see it!- Jen
AUNT MEIMEI AND UNCLE JOSH got you dinosaur stickers!!!!!
a) I LOVE it that he called it a Wooly Nana. b) How is it that I'm learning things from your almost 3 year old?!?c) How is he so perceptive to say that it is nice that Grandpa brought him to the museum??? Seriously, awesome doesn't even cut it.Hope everyone is well,Jen
I am obsessed with the cuteness of this kid!
Post a Comment
the story of pregnancy and parenthood from the view of new parents
4 comments:
We can't see it!
- Jen
AUNT MEIMEI AND UNCLE JOSH got you dinosaur stickers!!!!!
a) I LOVE it that he called it a Wooly Nana.
b) How is it that I'm learning things from your almost 3 year old?!?
c) How is he so perceptive to say that it is nice that Grandpa brought him to the museum???
Seriously, awesome doesn't even cut it.
Hope everyone is well,
Jen
I am obsessed with the cuteness of this kid!
Post a Comment