why is there a farm in your driveway?
Why is your 2 year old son so much smarter (and cuter) than all of the kids I work with?I love the way he says hontie, by the way.- jen
So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you BADLY!!!!
since when was there a petting zoo at shul? by the way SO CUTE!
This video is SO cute! Was that at Or Torah? ♥Abbie
was that in skokie?????
Yup, it was at Or Torah's parking lot. It's the annual "Parshat Noach" animal show
Post a Comment
the story of pregnancy and parenthood from the view of new parents
7 comments:
why is there a farm in your driveway?
Why is your 2 year old son so much smarter (and cuter) than all of the kids I work with?
I love the way he says hontie, by the way.
- jen
So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you BADLY!!!!
since when was there a petting zoo at shul? by the way SO CUTE!
This video is SO cute! Was that at Or Torah?
♥Abbie
was that in skokie?????
Yup, it was at Or Torah's parking lot. It's the annual "Parshat Noach" animal show
Post a Comment