Tuesday, March 11, 2008
My visit to Fla with Yaya
We just got back from a great vacation visiting Zayde (I call him Yaya, by the way) and Bubbe Judy in Florida. We were all primed to have a great time until...I got sick as a dog on the way there. Yup, I was "that kid" on the plane that everyone hates. I had a fever the whole time and a cough that could wake the dead, but that didn't stop me from having a great time when we got there. We WENT TO THE ZOO! Since I love animals so much, I think Mommy and Abba were expecting me to go bananas when I saw all the live animals. I was excited, but not so much. Here are some great pictures of the trip, a video will follow soon.
Look ma, no hands
testing out my new fireboots before bedtime (thanks Yaya)

fun in the pool
You lookin' at me?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment