Now that I have the whole alphabet down, my parents are trying to get me familiar with numbers. I think I get the difference, but I can only seem to say one number, "none." They also started getting me into thinking about a potty by making me watch this godawful video about some little kid's private parts...c'mon mommy and abba, be careful - Chris Hansen's coming to getcha.
Enjoy some pictures of me playing with Mommy in my cave, chillin with my buddy Talia, stealing some food from the fridge, and nappin' on Aunt Mei Mei.
3 comments:
WE LOVE YOU ETHAN!!!!
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN BABY-SITTING YOU LAST NIGHT!!!
LOVE,
ABBIE AND TALIA :-D
><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
^
(those are fish)
@___@ @___@
(* *) (* *)
(*) (*)
(| |) (| |)
| | | |
(| |) (| |)
^ ^
This This
is is
Abbie Talia
The The
Bear! Bear!
our bears got messed up. they were really cool before.
WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Ethan you are soooooooooooooooo cute
love,
Amanda♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment