Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'll take a tall, venti mocha choca latte yada nada and hold the poo poo, please



I love it when Nana comes to babysit, because she always brings me coffee. Well, not actual coffee, but the cup. And I look so cool drinking it.


See, my abba is kind of a technology geek. So, I really want to take after him: I try and make important calls on his cell phone, I play Wii, I turn on the TV and the VCR, I turn off our answering machine all the time (sorry to everyone that tries to leave messages here, I just think it's funny)...and of course I like the computer. So I'm taking some small "baby steps" if you will by learning how to use the keyboard with Elmo. Take a look.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um.. it looks like he has a unabrow in that picture.. i still love him.. just saying..

Shaina said...

1. he does not have a unibrow (with an i), though it may appear so.

2. anonymous? care to share who you are?

Anonymous said...

It's great that Ethan can follow directions, but I find it a bit disturbing that Elmo has to go to the bathroom.

Ackattacks said...

Ethan is soooooo smart! Lea totally wants to instant message him tonight. She says meet her in the chat room "itty bitty" tonight at 3am. Her Screen name is "babyspice07".