Friday, July 27, 2007

Walka Walka Walka

First I want to let you know that the reason for infrequency of new pictures and video has nothing to do with Mommy and Abba slacking off. They actually have a ton of stuff they want to put on here, but unfortunately Abba made a stupid move and upgraded to Windows Vista. He tells me that it's the worst operating system he ever had and that pretty soon we'll be switching to Mac's so that we don't have to deal with this [poop].*

* Expletive removed

One very exciting thing that's happened is that mommy and abba bought me a house. No, nota dog house or something like that, but a real house. It's in Skokie and it has plenty of room for me to terrorize and destroy and make a mess of everything. I can't wait to live in it, and I also can't wait to get scholarships for everything I do so that mommy and abba won't have to pay any tuition for me for the rest of my life. Sounds fair.

I had a great visit last week with my whole family on Mommy's side, I even got to meet Jonas' girlfriend Jen. I liked her a lot because she was fun; but most importantly she kept giving me cheese. She's a keeper.

While I'm not full-fledged walking yet, I'm taking a few steps at a time. Here's a video of some of my progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house!! And, I would be more than happy to give Ethan cheese whenever he wants :-) I can't wait to see him walk in person!

Jen

Anonymous said...

just lovely!!