Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pictures and video of my first birthday party

.....are coming after this post. I had a super time at my party today and so many of my friends and family were there, it was really special. Plus, I got a lot of sweet toys too! We'll talk about the party in a few days.

Now though, I'll recap my first 4th of July....Mommy and abba decided it was time for a vacation; so they left me at nana and grandpa's in Milwaukee. I had a blast with nana, grandpa and aunt Meira - I really appreciate them taking care of me whilst mommy and abba pampered themselves at day-spas and what not.

Anyway here is a great video of me doing several things:
1) My favorite morning activity is "geronimo" - I crawl onto my parents bed furniture, and then jump off into the pillows. Great fun.
2) I never can decided which pacifier I like the most. So mommy and abba did a test.
3) Nana bought me a pool in Milwaukee, so I was chillin in there.
4) When I was in Milwaukee, I went to the zoo for the first time!
5) Lastly, some footage of me playing with habie, who just moved to Chicago this past week with his family!!


No comments: