Sunday, May 13, 2007

A poem for Mommy

From the day I was born it was plain to see,
I had the bestest and world's greatest mommy.
She loves me and hugs me with all of her might,
holds me and kisses me when I wake in the night.
My poopies are gross but she doesn't care,
she cleans me up and gives me nice clothes to wear.
She always takes me with her wherever she goes,
with a wipee to clean all the snot from my nose.
Whether I'm super nice all day or a real big kvetch,
she loves me just the same - what a real catch!
She makes all of my food and boy is it yummy,
A lot ends up on my face, but also in my tummy.

I'll end this poem with one more thing to say,
I love you mama, and have a happy mother's day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Sweet!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

How lovely!