So funny... Daniel did the same exact thing this morning in his bath
Daniel takes baths? Weirdo.
i cant wait till hes 13, that videos going on the slide show at his bar mitvah;)
He is so cute!!!I can't wait to see him!
He is the cutest and I feel like I already know him! I can't wait to meet him for real :)-- Jen
Post a Comment
the story of pregnancy and parenthood from the view of new parents
5 comments:
So funny... Daniel did the same exact thing this morning in his bath
Daniel takes baths? Weirdo.
i cant wait till hes 13, that videos going on the slide show at his bar mitvah;)
He is so cute!!!
I can't wait to see him!
He is the cutest and I feel like I already know him! I can't wait to meet him for real :)
-- Jen
Post a Comment