Thursday, April 05, 2007
Wish you were here
So I said that I wasn't going to update the website until after Pesach but thanks to the modern marvels of technology I can do whatever the heck I want. So this has been a vacation of many firsts for me so far (and we've still got some days to go!): I had my first seder, I went in the pool for the first time, played in the sand for the first time, ate yummy chicken for the first time, and flew on a plane! I was so awesome on the plane - nobody believed in me. The only peep I made was the peep in my pants. Even that was pretty clean.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that Ethan got to experience so many awesome firsts.. did he also get to experience the 'finding sand in places you dont want sand' first?
As his aunt and as of now fashion consultant, i ask that you never force him to wear that awful yellow hat again, its just not working for him;) see you Sunday
Post a Comment