I have been doing a lot of things lately; as you saw in my last video I roll over a lot, but this is kind of a problem because I roll all over the place when I sleep and inevitably bump into the crib and wake myself up. I cry and cry and cry until mommy or abba picks me up; they are pretty tired at this point I'd guess.
I went to the doctor for my 6 month checkup and much to my parents' surprise I barely weigh 19 pounds! They are such wimps; they thought I weighed at least 20.
I'm getting pretty interactive as I can now play with toys by myself.
I had my first "mommy and me" class today where I got to meet lots of other babies. This nice lady blew bubbles all over the place and I was fascinated.
Enjoy the pictures!






2 comments:
if he only weighs 18lbs.. then what is in those cheeks??? :) i miss u. thanks for the pictures, they are very appreciated!
19 pounds is no small shakes...Emily didn't weigh 19 pounds until she was almost 2.
:)
Post a Comment