Okay, so I have a lot to share with all of my loyal fans in this update. First and foremost, you should all know that I can now sit up by myself. I know, I know, I'm a frickin' genious. Hold your applause.
Also, I guess my parents decided that I was grown up enough to get "real" food tonight! Fine, rice cereal isn't technically "real" food but it was different enough. I think you'll see pictures/video of that tomorrow because there's so much to edit and see!
Anyway I am totally getting my own personality and learing how to play by myself, which I'm told is a big help to mommy and abba.
Lastly, I made a few friends over shabbos that live in the neighborhood and I'm psyched to play with them from now on.
In any event enjoy this video of me being super cute.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment