I'm only a little bit past 9 weeks old and am already learning to sit up on my own (and spit up, too.)
A little note: I went to get all of my vaccinations at the doctor's office today and took them like a champ. I'm a little crabby now but it'll all be worth it when I don't get nasty viruses. I am in the 75% for weight (what are you feeding me, mommy?!?!) and 25% for height, so I'll be yet another short and fat Jewish guy. =)The doctor told mommy and abba that one of the nurses at the hospital told him how lucky he was for having me as a patient; she said I was definitely the cutest baby that had been born in the month of July. I say the heck with that; I'm the cutest baby to come out of the hospital in 2006!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment